Monday, December 16, 2013

Looking back at Boca Grande


Looking back thru my photos to Boca Grande. This is another group of photos that were lost in editing with LR5.

But I also I think I need to get back for another visit soon.  




The old Banyan Trees are beautiful down this one street.  It was hard to catch the beauty with my camera.



The homes remind me of Key West homes.  All of them hidden behind tropical foliage with lots of windows, big porches and tin roofs.






Yes I think I need to make my way back down to Boca Grande.  Take a camera or 2.  I'm thinking the Rolleiflex will be a nice change of pace.

How was your weekend?  

While the rest of the US is under 5 ft of snow or at least it looks that way in the newspaper - we in FLA are 70 plus and sunny.  I won't want it any other way.  I have FLA running thru my blood - even though I was born in Michigan.  I guess I have adjusted well.


1 comment :

  1. What I wouldn't do to be there right now! It looks so wonderful. Our snow is finally starting to melt, but it's still chilly here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...